Event Id 1148
Related Management Information Schema Operations Active Directory Community Additions ADD Show: Inherited Protected Print Export (0) Print Export (0) Share IN THIS ARTICLE Is this page helpful? Microsoft Customer Support Microsoft Community Forums TechCenter Sign in United States (English) Brasil (Português)Česká republika (Čeština)Deutschland (Deutsch)España (Español)France (Français)Indonesia (Bahasa)Italia (Italiano)România (Română)Türkiye (Türkçe)Россия (Русский)ישראל (עברית)المملكة العربية السعودية (العربية)ไทย (ไทย)대한민국 (한국어)中华人民共和国 (中文)台灣 Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition Cause Exchange database is corrupt. have a peek here
For more information, see Help and Support Center at go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp. Written by: Kris Donaldo Remote SSH Client Software Configuration with Application Instructions Summary: This instruction set demonstrates how to connect to your web hosting service provider's database server by remote Secure As far as why corruption happens hard to say and could be a number of factors. Written by: Mike Arthor Drive Checking And Troubleshooting Legacy Hard Disks Why do hard drives fail (more often that they should)?
No changes were made. If ten years ago it was still common to see an entire company using just one server, these days that's no longer the case. At the command prompt, type netstat -a and then press ENTER. Continue to click the Find Next button and review each event until you have verified that there are no Critical, Error, or Warning events that occurred after the schema cache update.
Article submitted on April 17, 2010. I think that you can do with a few pics to drive the message home a little bit, but instead of that, this is magnificent blog. The one good thing about CCR and even more so in a DAG is that corruption on only one copy is easy to fix by re-seeding from a non-corrupted copy.Exchange & Right now all our Mail stores are showing mounted and healthy.
Written by: Davey Crockett Its like you read my mind! click resources If there is an issue, related error messages appear in the Event Viewer. Every two minutes it reports a error 1148 four times in a row. MSPAnswers.com Resource site for Managed Service Providers.
TitlesContentsAuthors Welcome, GuestSubmit ContentsSooper AuthorsPopular ContentsBlogFAQContact Find us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Topics Art & Entertainment Automotive Business Careers Communications Education Finance Food & Drinks Gaming Health & Fitness http://supportcanonprinter.com/event-id/event-viewer-event-id-list.html Its pretty apparent you have a problem when you hear strange noises from your computer or your computer is crashing intermittently. Thursday, October 14, 2010 6:20 PM Reply | Quote 0 Sign in to vote We did move the cluster last night and that cleared the problem. If the User Account Control dialog box appears, confirm that the action it displays is what you want, and then click Continue.
- Before making changes to the registry, you should back up any valued data.
- Schema Schema Directory Partition Schema Operations Schema Operations Event ID 1148 Event ID 1148 Event ID 1148 Event ID 1016 Event ID 1135 Event ID 1136 Event ID 1137 Event ID
- To enable diagnostic logging for the schema: Caution: Incorrectly editing the registry might severely damage your system.
- Event Details Product: Windows Operating System ID: 1148 Source: Microsoft-Windows-TerminalServices-RemoteConnectionManager Version: 6.1 Symbolic Name: EVENT_TS_SHADOW_FAILED Message: Remote Desktop Services: Remote control session connection failed:%1 initiated a remote control session:User: %2Domain: %3
- Use a third-party EDB Recovery Tool to repair and restore the corrupted Exchange database EDB Recovery Software are exclusive tools built to scan and repair the damaged EDB database file safely
- TechNet Products Products Windows Windows Server System Center Browser Office Office 365 Exchange Server SQL Server SharePoint Products Skype for Business See all products » IT Resources Resources Evaluation
- VirtualizationAdmin.com The essential Virtualization resource site for administrators.
- Start Active Directory replication To start Active Directory replication: Open a command prompt as an administrator.
- Run 'Eseutil' with '/r' switch for soft database recovery 2.
- If telnet is successful, you will receive the telnet screen and a cursor.If telnet is not successful, you will receive this error: Connecting To servername...Could not open connection to the host,
At the top of the Start Menu, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. read more... When you confirm that the schema cache was updated, you may no longer need diagnostic logging for schema events. Check This Out Look for Event ID 1582, which confirms that the schema cache was reloaded successfully.
If the User Account Control dialog box appears, confirm that the action it displays is what you want, and then click Continue. WindowsNetworking.com Windows Server 2008 / 2003 & Windows 7 networking resource site. Yes No Additional feedback? 1500 characters remaining Submit Skip this Thank you!
That also cleared up at the same time.
Enable diagnostic logging for the schema To verify a successful update of the schema, you can enable diagnostic logging for the schema. Exchange & Powershell Geek View my MCP Certifications Edited by Aaron MCITP Thursday, October 14, 2010 5:37 PM Thursday, October 14, 2010 5:29 PM Reply | Quote 0 Sign in to read more... To learn more about the Reg command syntax and options, at a command prompt, type Reg /?, and then press ENTER.
To open a command prompt as an administrator, click Start. Ensure that you have a hyphen as the last line of text in the file. To use the qwinsta tool: On the RD Session Host server, click Start, click Run, type cmd, and then click OK. this contact form Substitute the appropriate domain name, user name, and password for domain, user, and password, respectively.
To disable diagnostic logging for schema events, use the Reg command to set the 24 DS Schema value to 0. It has been happening for 5 or 6 days 4 times in a row every 2 minutes. 0 Kudos Reply The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, Save the file. In the Group or user names list, click the user account or group name, and then click Advanced.
Written by: Cee Simpson Are You Encountering OST File Error 8004011D-526-80040115-0 Sometimes even a small error in your much-used email file is enough to snatch away your good-night-sleep. For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp. From the Support Center, you can also search the Microsoft Product Support Knowledge Base and contact Microsoft Product Support Services. Exchange Server TechCenterConnect to Exchange Server-related technical articles and other