Event Id 1503 Exchange-oma
Use Registry Editor at your own risk. 1. System info : Microsoft Windows Server 2003 (Build 3790) Processor : x86 Family 6 Model 23 Stepping 10, GenuineIntel List of installed hotfixes : www.chicagotech.net/troubleshooting/event3005.htm 4. SBS has OWA/OMA enabled by default. Check This Out
Source: mscorlib Stack trace: at System.Reflection.RuntimeConstructorInfo.InternalInvoke(BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object parameters, CultureInfo culture, Boolean isBinderDefault) at System.Reflection.RuntimeConstructorInfo.Invoke(BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object parameters, CultureInfo culture) at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceImpl(BindingFlags bindingAttr, Binder binder, Object args, Otherwise, setting this value to false will improve runtime performance of this application. Set compilation debug="true" to insert debugging symbols (.pdb information) into the compiled Message Author Comment by:dectek ID: 276293692010-03-11 I meant OMA not working internally. 0 LVL 34 Overall: Level 34 Exchange 25 Microsoft IIS Web Server 9 .NET Programming 2 Message Expert I'm not, so I had to go with what worked. 0 Featured Post Want to promote your upcoming event? http://forums.msexchange.org/OMA%3AEvent_id_1503/m_1800481046/tm.htm
- Tell Me More...
- SBS creates them automatically and sometimes making changes creates a new one without replacing it everywhere needed.
- Thanks, Boon 0 Message Author Comment by:powerbiz ID: 152441282005-11-07 I ran CEICW again and recreated a new certificate.
- Use PRTG to monitor LANs, servers, websites, applications and devices, bandwidth, virtual environments, remote systems, IoT, and many more.
- Other than an error id:1503.
- The /exchange-oma virtual directory was denying access to all IP addresses except 127.0.0.1 and 192.168.xxx.3.
- Copyright © 2002-2015 ChicagoTech.net, All rights reserved.
- All rights reserved.
- About Us Windows Vista advice forums, providing free technical support for the operating system to all.
When I first installed SBS2003, all were working fine (OWA, OMA, Exchange Activsync, Outlook, RWW, Intranet). Unable to connect to your mailbox on server SERVERNAME. x 29 Matt Adams If you are using SSL to force a secure connection to OWA, then check out article ME817379. Right-click the Exchange folder click All Tasks, and then click Save Configuration to a File. 4.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Possible modes are "Windows", "Forms", "Passport" and "None" -->