Event Id 43038 Ati2mtag
Is here any EASY way to delete them?Thank you.John Lavey Reply Roy says: January 28, 2013 at 7:14 PMHi John - files in WinSXS are an integral part of Vista/W7 (the Help Desk » Inventory » Monitor » Community » Пропустить Фраза дня:Форум создан с целью предоставить пользователям продукции компании GIGABYTE возможность общаться между собой, обсуждать насущные вопросы эксплуатации изделий GIGABYTE в Posts: 3 Registered: 01-14-2008 Location: Caserta Message 1 of 15 (21,072 Views) Ati2Mtag error into event viewer Options Mark as New Bookmark Subscribe Subscribe to RSS Feed Highlight Print Email to The following information is part of the event: . https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-T61-and-prior-T-series/Ati2Mtag-error-into-event-viewer/td-p/3190
Updated bios and chipset/graphic drivers will solve the problem. I believe it is causing an abnormally long boot time. Contact your laptop manufacturer".Is there anything else we can do to fix this as it does seem to be the reason I have extremely long boot and shut down times.Thanks in ReplyLeave a Reply Cancel reply Your Comment Below Name (required) E-mail (required but will NOT be published) Notify me of followup comments via e-mail.
Details Event ID: Source: We're sorry There is no additional information about this issue in the Error and Event Log Messages or Knowledge Base databases at this time. You can use the links in the Support area to determine whether any additional information might be available elsewhere. Yes, my password is: Forgot your password? Anyone knows anything about this?
If that is not installed properly you get those errors.Go to M$ and install "non-critical updates" for .NET, then reinstall the graphics driver.You may need the Catalyst driver instead, which is No, create an account now. For the moment, disabling AMD driver error reporting is the only way to prevent the events accumulating unless you disable DXVA in each media player (and disable hardware acceleration in Adobe Showing results for Search instead for Do you mean SHOP SUPPORT COMMUNITY Register | Sign In | Help English Español Deutsch Русский Portuguese Forums Knowledge Base Blogs
About Advertising Privacy Terms Help Sitemap × Join millions of IT pros like you Log in to Spiceworks Reset community password Agree to Terms of Service Connect with Or Sign up https://community.spiceworks.com/windows_event/show/428-ati2mtag-44044 RECENT Overview Of Our Readers 2015 Replacement for Keyword.URL Hack In Firefox 36 And Later Chrome 28 Gets Rich Notifications And New Blink Rendering Engine Easily View How Long Users Are I have a R52 with WindowsXP Sp2. Enter the product name, event source, and event ID.
Joined: May 13, 2002 Messages: 17,827 Likes Received: 1,002 Trophy Points: 153 What are the specs of your PC? SHOP SUPPORT COMMUNITY Register | Sign In | Help English Español Deutsch Русский Portuguese SHOP SUPPORT COMMUNITY Forums Knowledge Base Blogs Language English Español Deutsch Русский Register | Sign In | Thanks very much.
For reliability, it is also recommended not to remove such files - which is why they are protected.
- Join the community Back I agree Powerful tools you need, all for free.
- iron2000 New Member Joined: Oct 18, 2002 Messages: 81 Likes Received: 0 Trophy Points: 0 I get three of this everytime on start up: Event Type: Error Event Source: ati2mtag Event
- Posts: 2 Registered: 08-10-2008 Location: Thundersley, Essex Message 9 of 15 (16,150 Views) Re: Ati2Mtag error into event viewer [Edited] Options Mark as New Bookmark Subscribe Subscribe to RSS Feed Highlight
- I like to keep Event Viewer’s System log relatively clean as it makes it easier to spot new errors or important system events.However, AMD graphics drivers have generated hundreds of useless
- Much Googling revealed a lot of suggestions that didn't fix it.Then I found a German-language one that suggested downloading the Catalyst (not Lenovo or ATI) drivers.I went to Computerbase.de and downloaded
- Showing results for Search instead for Do you mean Users Online 87 Members / 3339 Guests English Community > ThinkPad Notebooks > ThinkPad; T61 and prior T series plus Other Legacy
- Email Reset Password Cancel Need to recover your Spiceworks IT Desktop password?
- The Description of each event is the uninformative ‘UVD Information’.Ati2mtag Event Spam – the messages are a result of using DirectX Video Acceleration (DXVA) that allows video decoding to be hardware
The Source of each event is Ati2mtag, the Category is DVD_OV and the Event number is 62464. Sometimes reinstalling the same version gives different ati2mtag errors too. Top Kudoed Posts Subject kudos Re: Speakers not working possibly after Windows 7 Professional upagrade 1 Re: Can Thinkpad T61 be upgraded to 8GB RAM ? 1 Betreff: Wireless Card T43 I thought I could rescue some space by removing the ‘amd' files since I no longer install the AMD drivers.
Are you an IT Pro? Subscribe Subscribe to EventID.Net now!Already a subscriber? Login here! Posts: 3 Registered: 01-14-2008 Location: Caserta Message 10 of 15 (16,115 Views) Re: Ati2Mtag error into event viewer Options Mark as New Bookmark Subscribe Subscribe to RSS Feed Highlight Print Email
iron2000, Aug 24, 2007 #1 Dyre Straits 10 Grandkids, 5 boys and 5 girls! Seagate Barracuda 7200.9 3160812AS 160Gb Спасибо. Dyre Straits, Aug 29, 2007 #4 TehJesus New Member Joined: Aug 29, 2007 Messages: 8 Likes Received: 0 Trophy Points: 0 I'm having an issue with this driver as well, only You can also subscribe without commenting.
The submitted event will be forwarded to our consultants for analysis. Add your comments on this Windows Event! Posts: 2 Registered: 02-08-2008 Location: Los Angeles Message 4 of 15 (20,434 Views) Re: Ati2Mtag error into event viewer Options Mark as New Bookmark Subscribe Subscribe to RSS Feed Highlight Print Join the IT Network or Login.
Newer Than: Search this thread only Search this forum only Display results as threads Useful Searches Recent Posts More...