Event Id 5408
SMS_WSUS_CONFIGURATION_MANAGER 1/1/1601 12:00:00 AM 5408 (0x1520) Found WSUS Admin dll of assembly version Microsoft.UpdateServices.Administration, Version=3.0.6000.273, Major Version = 0x30000, Minor Version = 0x17700111 SMS_WSUS_CONFIGURATION_MANAGER 1/1/1601 12:00:00 AM 5408 (0x1520) Found WSUS You can use the links in the Support area to determine whether any additional information might be available elsewhere. Progress makes no warranties, express or implied, and disclaims all implied warranties including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability or of fitness for a particular purpose. WSUS not configured error during Configuration Manager 2012 Software Update Point Installation ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ Sean Earp [MSFT]November 15, 20113 Share 0 0 (Post courtesy Anil Malekani) Recently I tried configuring Software Update Source
Characters Remaining: 255 Copyright © 2016, Progress Software Corporation and/or its subsidiaries or affiliates. This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other. Feedback Was this article helpful? Epicor usually captures this error and allocates additional memory for the database: 9WARNING: -l exceeded. http://knowledgebase.progress.com/articles/Article/P4428
and/or other countries. Reply Skip to main content Follow UsPopular TagsOffice 365 Microsoft Partner Network Partner Technical Services System Center MPN PowerShell SharePoint Exchange Online Microsoft Azure Global Partner Services Windows Azure System Center read more...
- Any sample code provided on this site is not supported under any Progress support program or service.
- the dispatcher service in Windows services will not start...
- Progress, Telerik, and certain product names used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of Progress Software Corporation and/or one of its subsidiaries or affiliates in the U.S.
- Showing results for Search instead for Do you mean All New Topics | All New Posts Device Support Forums BlackBerry powered by Android PRIV, DTEK50 & DTEK60 BlackBerry Hub+ BlackBerry® 10
- Automatically increasing from
to . (5407) The -nb startup parameter controls number of nested blocks Progress will allow.
- Workaround NotesReference to other Documentation:Progress article(s):000020526, An explanation of the causes of Progress Errors that suggest "Increase the -s parameter"000020752, Receiving many 5408 warnings000020808, Value of -nb exceeds softlimit value of 255 in warning
- After checking the Site Component status for SMS_WSUS_SYNC_MANAGER and SMS_WSUS_CONFIGURATION_MANAGER I noticed errors as below SMS_WSUS_SYNC_MANAGER: Message ID 6600 SMS_WSUS_CONFIGURATION_MANAGER: Message ID 6600 I checked under WCM.log (under C:\Program Files\Microsoft Configuration
- Report Inappropriate Content Message 1 of 4 (11,537 Views) 0 Likes ScRaSh Contributor Posts: 45 Registered: 04-17-2008 My Device: 8520 Re: Dispatcher service will not start and has specific error of
- Define variables as NO-UNDO2.
- Email Reset Password Cancel Need to recover your Spiceworks IT Desktop password?
Epicor usually captures this error and allocates additional memory for the database: 9WARNING: -l exceeded. All Rights Reserved. Help Desk » Inventory » Monitor » Community » Home Welcome to the Spiceworks Community The community is home to millions of IT Pros in small-to-medium businesses. knowledgebase Forum Bot Posts: 170Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 10:09 am Top Google Ads Post a reply 1 post • Page 1 of 1 Return to Windows Eventlog Jump to:
Report Inappropriate Content Message 3 of 4 (11,348 Views) 0 Likes jlf175 Regular Contributor Posts: 59 Registered: 08-13-2009 My Device: Not Specified Re: Dispatcher service will not start and has specific Automatically increasing from
Moderator: rgerhards Post a reply 1 post • Page 1 of 1 Google Ads Discussion for KB Entry 5408 - Event ID 12041 by knowledgebase » Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:50 Any record cache (used with a query) also affects the -l memory usage. Automatically increasing from to . (5408) Error Details from Progress: http://progress.atgnow.com/esprogress/searchResults.do?searchText=PROMSGS:%209WARNING:%20-l%20exceeded.%20Automatically%20increasing%20from%20
Login here! https://community.spiceworks.com/windows_event/show/7613-newmfgsys_progress-5408 Note that Progress workfiles (not temp-tables) are entirely stored in -l memory. After installing WSUS on the Configuration Manager 2012 box, I tried to install Software Update Point as a site role. If this message comes from a 4GL client or AppServer, Progress will generate a procedure callstack trace in a file called 'procore' in your working directory.
Finally, updates started appearing in the console. this contact form Progress Software Corporation makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information. You have exceeded this limit and Progress automatically increases the -l setting. Join the IT Network or Login.
If ten years ago it was still common to see an entire company using just one server, these days that's no longer the case. Stats Reported 6 years ago 0 Comments 2,347 Views Other sources for 5408 PROGRESS PAVAR_PROGRESS RECTRAC_PROGRESS PAFIX_PROGRESS EMS5MOV_PROGRESS PRODUCTION_PROGRESS O4DB_PROGRESS CORE_PROGRESS See More IT's easier with help Join millions of IT The submitted event will be forwarded to our consultants for analysis.
Steps to ReproduceClarifying Information Error MessageWARNING: -l exceeded.
This should only be done after development and QA, when the application has been confirmed to work to acceptable standards. For further information refer to Article 000021861 referenced below. Workaround NotesProgress Article(s):000021861, "How to suppress warning messages (5407),(5408),(5409),(5410) from displaying on client screens" Attachment Examine that together with your application to determine whether you have a programming error.Defect/Enhancement NumberCauseThis type of crash is usually seen if there's a recursive loop that is allowed to run Creating your account only takes a few minutes. Check This Out It may be that you have an infinitely recursing function or procedure call.
The sample code is provided on an "AS IS" basis. Getting Started Official BlackBerry Support Register · Connect with Facebook · Sign In · Help CommunityCategoryBoardDeveloper ResourcesUsers turn on suggestions Auto-suggest helps Feedback Was this article helpful? Creating your account only takes a few minutes.
You may also have an infinitely recursing set of procedure calls. Progress, Telerik, and certain product names used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of Progress Software Corporation and/or one of its subsidiaries or affiliates in the U.S.