Mdt Return Code 1
Thanks for all your guides. As a follow-up to my opening article about scripting using the MDT Script Template, this blog will focus on installing an application and demonstrate the power of the ZTIUtility. Make a .bat file for Firefox. Join 8,076 other followers ACT Azure Best of MMS BIOS Book Cloud ConfigMgr Datacenter Data Protection Manager Deploym Deployment Drivers Event Firmware Flying Swiss Fun Geek Week HP HP Clients HP weblink
Mdt Return Code 1
Help Desk » Inventory » Monitor » Community » renshollanders.nl Automation is all about… sharing! I like this method because total install time is less than 5 minutes(depending on bandwidth from ISP) and it downloads the most current version of office 365. The setup.exe app I am working with on my test of MDT deployment is the Firefox browser. Join Now I'm having difficulty installing applications with MDT.
- Rens Reply ↓ Leave a Reply Cancel reply Your email address will not be published.
- You could wipe the disk first and it shouldn't ask again.
- So, you were saying that usually this is a sign that the scripts are being blocked.
- Not sure if that is a problem, but is there any way to cancel the existing script? I really appreciate your help so far. 0 Datil OP Jago
- Also remember to complete update your deployment share from scratch as you said AND go into WDS, delete the old Litetouch images, and add the newly created images.
- Do you know if there is any way to get this auto activated, and when users opens for first time all is loaded and running?
- With the following configure.xml and install.cmd this isn't necessary anymore: Office 365 configure.xml XHTML
- It can cause integration errors between the programs.
- Thanks Craig Reply ↓ Rens Hollanders Post author29 November 2016 at 12:26 Hi Craig, The install.cmd is used because the application commandline can only handle one commandline, and not multiple.
As far as I know, this isn't something that can be automated. Cheers! I then created a simple VBS script to install the .exe and placed it in the scripts folder of my deployment share. Mdt Error Codes But according to TechNet this has no use so will not work, also checked the registry if shared computers licensing is set to 1 but no luck.
Required fields are marked *Comment Name * Email * Website My twitterfeed @renshollanders 6 January 2017 Power of twitter proven again, today @RESsoftware contacted me regarding my request. Mdt Unexpected Return Code 2 I wanted to know if you know anything about an error I'm getting during our reference image capture. More info on Firefox silent install. Andrew Barnes (aka Scriptimus Prime) Recent Posts Windows 10: Deployment and management labkit Windows 10: Unable to open PDF from file share in MicrosoftEdge PowerShell: Temporary Folders PowerShell: Test-IsAdmin Testlab: HP
Mdt Application Install Error Code 1
Kind regards, PJ Answered 04/14/2011 by: pjgeutjens Please log in to comment Please log in to comment 0 I can't find the sep_inst.log file. Any idea ? Mdt Return Code 1 I just folowed your guide, but got "Application Microsoft Office 365 x64 returned an unexpected return code: 255" Here is my install.cmd @echo off pushd %~dp0 echo Installing Office 365 Pro Mdt Return Codes I'm currently using MAK keys so I've created 2 command lines to run under Custom Tasks in the TS.
Rens Reply ↓ FisherKing 22 January 2016 at 21:35 How can I test this? regards Michael Fonteyn LikeLike Reply Andrew Barnes says: March 21, 2013 at 6:52 pm Not in a Zero Touch OSD scenario. You could wipe the disk first and it shouldn't ask again. http://supportcanonprinter.com/return-code/eza1735i-std-return-code-27550-error-code-00002.html iRetVal = oShell.Run("""" & sFile & """ /sAll /rs /msi EULA_ACCEPT=YES", 0, True) This section will set the ZTIProcess variable to the value returned by the application installation.
Update the settings package and the MDT Package. Symantec Endpoint Protection Install Return Code 1 It uses the File Scripting Object method already defined in the ZTIUtility. Was there an outcome?
Join the community Back I agree Powerful tools you need, all for free.
It fixed my issues (which admittedly were probably PEBKAC) Reply ↓ Rens Hollanders Post author16 November 2015 at 08:50 Hi, Thanks for your reply, the XML generator is most useful Answered 04/14/2011 by: Lucid Please log in to comment Please log in to comment 0 yes. Note that you should do a complete "Update Deployment Share" after editing the .ini Also if you've been testing on the same machine sometimes the old bootstrap.ini sticks around, I was Mdt Application Error Code 1 Thanks Bob Reply ↓ Rens Hollanders Post author30 June 2016 at 11:57 Hi Bob, One thing I know is that the installation of Office 365 may take some time.
I have marked that the pc have too reboot after each installation of application. View all posts by Andrew Barnes → This entry was posted in MDT 2010, SCCM, Scripting and tagged MDT, Scripting ZTIUtility. Strange. this content They both failed to install.